Haiti is very accessible with 430,000 visitors arriving annually from around the world
The main gateways are
Flights into Port-Au-Prince (PAP)
- Miami & New York with American Airlines, Jet Blue, and United Airways (several times a day). Requires an overnight stay if travelling into these airports from another city.
- Montreal with Air Transat (2 flights a week)
- Paris Orly with Air Caraibes flying direct and Air France via Guadeloupe (5-6 flights a week between the two).
- Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) with Sunrise Airways www.sunriseairways.net (twice a day). You can fly into Punta Cana or Peurto Plata and then drive to Santo Domingo and stay overnight.
- Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) with Sunrise Airways www.sunriseairways.net (twice a week)
- Panama with Copa Air (6 times a week)
Flights into Cap Haitien (CAP)
American Airlines flies daily from Miami and Sunrise flies twice a day from Port-au-Prince
There are also frequent domestic flights within Haiti. Sunrise Airways makes 15 journeys a week to and from Port-au-Prince/Cap Haitien.